Cars & Parts – Buy n’ Sell / Want ads
Updated – April 29th 2017
Cars for Sale
2013 Mustang GT Convertible
5.0 liter with an Automatic Transmission, Black Leather Interior, Black Cloth soft top and a red vinyl stripe. The car is in impeccable condition and was serviced by Discovery Ford. It has only gone 33,000 Kilometers. Asking price is $31,500. For more information, please contact:
Paul by cell at 289 983 8752 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1967 Mustang Coupe
Green exterior, black interior, V8 (302-2 barrel carb.), 3 speed automatic, dual exhaust, power steering, console car, Ford Granada front disc brake conversion, American racing wheels, new tires. I have owned the car 11 years it is a driver. Willing to certify in spring, when roads are better. $16,500 as is. For more information, contact Sal at: email@example.com
1966 Mustang Coupe
289 “A code” 225 hp engine. 3 speed automatic with Power steering & disc brakes. California Car with 87,500 miles. Matching numbers. Award winning car. Black Vinyl top over Candy Apple Red with black Pony Interior. The inside is a very clean with new headliner, dash pad, carpet plus Console ‘Hump Hugger’ armrest.
New Front disc brakes, front end and shocks all round. New dual exhaust with trumpet tips through the rear valence. Edelbrock 4 barrel carb. Fog lights in the grille. 1966 Spoke styled wheel covers with spinners. Plus many more mechanical updates. An exceptional vehicle. Ownership history supplied. Complete with restoration recipes, maintenance records, and the owner’s manual.
Serious buyers please. Asking $24,500 OBO
For more information, contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-399-9362
1967 Mustang Coupe
Original Candy Apple, Red interior, red carpets
289 V8 engine 3 speed, 15 000 miles
Owned for 20 years. Originally from Texas.
Asking $18 000
Cars – Wanted
Parts – Wanted
Wanted: One Rim for 2012 Mustang
I think it is a Centennial rim with 10 Spokes. Serial #AR3J-1007-AA. Size 18×8 OJX44
If you have one or know of a contact who does please let me know. Michael Doherty Email: email@example.com
Wanted: For 70 Mustang Coupe – Black Grant Steering wheel, bright rocker panel trims C/W fasteners & 70 Chin Spoiler
For 70 Mustang Coupe. Black Grant Steering wheel if you have one not in use. Also looking to find bright rocker panel trims C/W fasteners and a 70 Chin Spoiler. None of these will stop the car from going on the road this spring but I want to add them all at some point. Call or email George, 905-580-4032 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Parts / Equipment – For Sale
Parts for sale: Disassembled 351 Cleveland 2V Engine
Disassembled but all there 351 Cleveland 2V engine for sale from a 70s Torino running when
removed. If interested, contact John at email@example.com for more details. $500.
Parts for sale: All parts are for 302 – 1969-70 Mustang
Parts below are listed in US $ but I’m asking the same but in Canadian $ so you would be saving 30% to 40% plus the shipping.
All these parts must go and everything is new and in its original packaging so NO low ball please or you will be ignored.
-Flaming River Steering Column FR300MUCOL 29” PNT Tilt Col: $400.00.
-Flaming River Rack pinion Steering direct bolt in: $1900.00.
-Flaming River Steering pump and lines and bracket: $300.00.
-Billet aluminum tank for the rack and pinion pump system: $45.00.
-Painless wiring harness: $875.00.
-Front Ball joints for Rack and Pinion: $45.00.
-Monte Carlo support bar: $25.00.
-Ford Racing high flow fuel Pump for 302: $85.00.
-Rear Sway Bar: $150.00.
-Fuel Tank and Gauge: $185.00.
-750 CFM Holley Carb: $550.00.
-Shop Manuel and Wiring Diagram CD : $25.00.
-Aluminum 2 row Rad: $250.00.
-9” rear “U” bolts: $25.00.
-351 Cleveland long tube headers small dent on one tube: $180.00.
Or the whole lot for $4500.00 firm.
Sly Gauthier: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parts for sale: Various
- ’68 Wood grain pieces: Instrument bezel (2), passenger side blank above glove box (1), AC blank (2), lower blank beside glovebox (2)
- ’68 convertible top outer windshield stainless moulding
- Convertible top hydraulic arm (1)
- ’68 Automatic trans Pedal support bracket (Includes pedal)
- Complete stock style upgraded suspension system from Opentracker (http://opentrackerracing.com/). Suspension will be on the car for a little longer and can be experienced driving – all components have 8k miles on them and are in mint condition (over $2k to purchase new):
- 560 lb. 1″ drop coil springs
- 1/4″ Poly coil spring insulators
- Roller spring perches
- Standard Upper arms
- Standard Lower arms
- Strut rods (1 bushing needs replacing)
- Set of 4 Sport valve Bilstein shocks
- Set of 2 Street valve Bilstein shocks
- 4.5 Mid eye 1″ drop leaf springs with poly shackle bushings
- Factory Kelsey Hayes Front disc brake system (except master cylinder) from Chockostang (http://www.chockostangclassicmustang.com), over $900 new
- Factory rear drum brakes for 8” housing
- ’68 8” rear-end housing with 3.80 Posi from T.J.’s (rated for up to 550 hp – $1100 new)
- ’69 convertible top frame – Ford, not repro – refinished and ready to install
- ’69/70 8” rear-end housing – refinished and ready to install (does not include centre section)
- ’69/70 22 gallon gas tank – refinished (currently on the car but will be coming out in winter)
- Big Block FE distributor with Partronics III installed
If interested in any or all these items, please contact Craig Reed at email@example.com
Equipment for sale: 2 – Four post parking hoists
Good condition. These are 6’ high hoists meant for residential parking use. (I have one in my house and love it) If interested, contact Glenn Grainger for more information & pricing at glenn@centralstationTO.com
Equipment for sale: Tool Boxes
EX-medicine cart – works perfect for tools.
Heavy duty Steel and Aluminum
Locking swivel Casters
4 pull out drawers – 4” deep
1 pull out drawer – 11” deep with ‘strong box’
Top work surface and pull out shelf
Approx. 33” wide x 23” deep x 39” tall
$ 25.00 ‘GTA’ delivery
905 460 5633
Note: PD: means posted date – Day/Month/Year. All items for sale will be assumed available and taken down in 60 days or when I’m advised they’re sold. If you wish them renewed or taken down sooner for any reason, please let me know. If you have anything you would like see listed or changed then please contact either George: firstname.lastname@example.org or Rob: email@example.com